Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What to Expect (In the next Few Weeks)



I decided to have an off night tonight but I figured I would write something anyways. Here are a few of the things I want to do in the next bit of time.

Things to Expect:

-My Favorite Songs/Movies list.    I will do a series of these over the summer; I just don’t know how many I will list.  Could be just 10 but could even be 100.  Should be a more general series of lists but if they are successful I will do more.

-High School Football stuff. I’m into the history of the area's schools and I have done some reasrch, I hope to put it into use.  Don't know how many schools I will write about but I will do one for sure.  Could be about certain teams or ball games.

-Biggest Babe List. It’s not one of my blogs without one of these. Just need to figure all the basics out.

-Unique/Random Stuff.  These will be blogs that use input from all of the readers to work, and are more random and creative. This is where I try new stuff.


I hope this stuff works out well in the end, but I need to put it to use first.  So far everything's going fine with the blog, and I am quite thrilled with this. I hope it continues to get better.

But anyways, I am sorry for writing so little but needed a night off. I will be back tomorrow! So return or check my old stuff out, I have a few things written up, it should be easy to find on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment