Monday, June 10, 2013

Dating Cliches: A Common Mistake (And Why I Do It My Way)



There are many cliché’s in life thanks mainly to society, and they tend to affect everything. From starving yourself or how to be a ho, you can find your answer somwhere in society from TV to Music.

The most common place to find this is in the dating world, most notably with guys.  I know some guys who focus on finding their wife/guy based on one certain thing, and to be honest it makes a difficult process impossible for people. I know that from experience as I used to follow the cliché'd patterns but I have since changed things up. So as a guy who likes the ladies coming up with this was not the easiest thing ever, but it needed to be done.
 
But what are the clichés I am talking about? Well I made a simple list and here it is:

Things Guys Look For:
 
1.Boobs
2. Rear Ends (Bodonkadonk (Or however it is called))
3.Body
4.Face
.
.
.
.
.
.
Personality

As you can see most guys have a straight-forward approach when looks for the ladies. Looks are often over promoted and as a result of that, you can see  here the old saying “Why are the good girls not taken?” comes from.  All the ladies who have A+ personalities are over-looked for the girls with nice racks and a rocking bod (Old school way of saying a guy phrase.) Most of the time, this strategy it comes back to bite us guys in the ass because when it comes down to it there are really no connection between the guy and girl.

That’s the important part of relationships after all because remember you could spend the rest of your life with this person, so you need to make smart decisions. I have seen so many crappy pared couples that it gets old after a while, and it’s not exactly fun to watch them argue and bicker.

Here’s my main focus details for the ladies:

1.Personality
2.Looks

Isn’t that simple?  By combing the silly things into one place and focusing attention on the important detail when everything goes right it should work out wonderfully.  Because let’s face it guys: Could you handle a wife who hates your passions and isn’t really into you? I didn’t think so.  Most guys dream about a lady who loves the stuff they like, myself included. But is it possible, I still have no response for that.

To be honest, I would rather marry a hunk of stone than some babe made of plastic and no soul. But let’s face it, society promotes that ideal to the moon and back, so I would rather tell society to go take a hike than do what everyone else is doing.  I am sure there is a unique babe out there for me somewhere…

No comments:

Post a Comment